Pages

Wednesday 23 November 2011

Tribal Prints!

I had to warn off my dance teacher today when she said "you can wear whatever you like for this dance". I said that she should never tell me that, because you never know what wacky idea I might come up with! She also told me the she was in front of HENRY HOLLAND in USA customs! But she didn't get an autograph -__-  ...

Anyway, back to the subject! Tribal prints might be a bit scary for some of you, but if you wear them right they can be a real winner. My personal favourite is the maxi dress. Even though this doesn't suit me at all, I think it can do amazing things for others. I know it's winter, and you won't be wearing these any time soon, but I just really wanted to write about them! Here are a couple off BooHoo.com:
This is for the slim and tall only!  Don't just buy it straight off the rack, as it will suit only a few people.  But if you can, then work it! The print will make you stand out in a crowd, and you will be sure to have many complements about your dress!

Okay, now a few more people may be able to  wear this beauty! Perfect for people with a  bigger bust, as it has the empire line which will poof out and skim the bits that you don't want to be showed off. Plus, I can't get over how nice the print is!


I know it's off season, but you have to agree with me, these dresses are amazing!
Jo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment