Pages

Tuesday 1 November 2011

Day Out To London



On Saturday I went to London with my family. I had a great blog post in ind for after the trip, about the V&A and the amazing tokens of fashion history that it contains etc. etc. But, unfortunately, the fashion sections of the V&A is shut TILL SPRING 2012. Grrrr... I did get some good shots though, that I would like to share with you.





Well, this picture pretty much speaks for itself to be honest.  My first time in Selfridges (& Co.) on Oxford street, and I have to say, it's better that House of Fraser and John Lewis put together.

Omg...This picture doesn't really captivate the amazing-ness of the window display at Selfridges. It showed their new range of Stella McCartney coats among other things (which I forgot!) in a gorgeous monochrome, winter themed display.

Liberty. Wow, I have been there before, but I don't think I appreciated the building enough when I was 11. The haberdashery department is gorgeous, with buttons, beads, fabrics of all colours and shapes and sizes! Unfortunately, I didn't take any money, so was unable to buy ANYTHING. Which was probably wise considering the amount of nice cheap-ish stuff that I would have bought!
Well, there you have a taster of what I did in London, and some places to go if you ever happen to be there. Sorry about no posts for 2 days, but I do have homework to do and about a million clubs to go to!

Jo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment