Pages

Thursday 6 January 2011

Who's Your Fashion Hero?


Coco Chanel

Who's your fashion hero? Coco Chanel? Christian Dior? Yves Saint Laurent? All designers have had their contributions to the fashion world but some obviously more than others. One of my fashion heroes is Dame Vivienne Westwood. She was a rebellious punk in her early days, breaking free form the conventions of classic haute couture. In her later days she goes back to the classics with tweed and tartans in a variety of bright colours. I also adore Gok Wan's approach to fashion, as he can work wonders with any person, whatever their shape, size or budget.

xxxxxxxxxx


3 comments:

  1. I love Viv too, but I think my all-time fashion hero is the late, great Alexander McQueen. Such a visionary!

    Fabulous post, darling!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also adore Alexander McQueens's work and all the colours he uses!

    thanks for commenting

    jo xxx

    ReplyDelete