Pages

Friday 21 January 2011

Inspirational...

Inspiration is key to the mind of any designer. Here a few things that have inspired me as a person.



 The Victoria and Albert museum (V&A) is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been. The fashion galleries are astounding, showcasing the artistic talents of the most influential designers of the 20th century.
I would recommend this museum to any person who is interested in fashion and wants to see some breathtaking articles of clothing.



Gok Wan - as I have mentioned before - is a fashion GOD! He is capable of making any person in this world into a fashion GODDESS! His TV programs 'How To Look Good Naked' and 'Gok's Fashion Fix' have been hits over here in Britain, and I can see why. Affordable, gorgeous and most of all have Gok's secret touch with accessories.

London...what can I say? My favourite place I have ever been in my life. The lights at night, the hustle and bustle of workers in the city and most importantly, THE SHOPS! Oxford Street and Regents Street are home to some of the biggest designer department stores such as House of Fraser, John Lewis and Selfridges. One of my personal favourite shops is Liberty. An old Tudor type building coming off Regent Street contains an emporium of fashion wonder. With a massive haberdashery section and all sorts of designer ranges this shop fill all your fashion dreams.

All these places have inspired me to reach deeper into fashion and persue a career in the business however hard I have to work (and I think it will be quite hard!)

Jo  xxx

1 comment:

  1. Inspiring, indeed!
    I need a trip to London right away!

    Hope you are having a fabulous weekend, darling!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete