Pages

Wednesday 5 January 2011

The Power Of Accessories

What with the V.A.T increase over here in England the price of clothes is going to rise sharply. To crate new looks we are going to have to update new outfits using accessories. Try that skirt with a different pair of tights...or that t-shirt with a different necklace or scarf? Hats, bags, jewellery can transform an outfit and renew your style. Often accessories are easier to find at cheaper prices than clothing so you can look better for less!

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Cute bags!

    xoxox,
    CC

    P.S. Do you want to exchange links? I will add you to my Fellow Fashionistas blogroll right now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for adding me to ur blogroll!! I will post ur link on my page tomorrow!

    jo xxxxx

    ReplyDelete