Pages

Sunday 18 December 2011

Wandering In My Mind

I have no real big inspiration for a specific post today, so I am just gonna get down a few fashion tips and tricks that have been floating around in the mess that is my mind! I have been so busy lately with dance shows and music shows that I have no time for fashion! I know! I am ashamed. Well, apart from the school fashion show, which is as hectic as ever!



These are some postcards that I got from my trip to Paris in February! The one on the right is a Mdeleine Vionnet dress, and the one on the left is a classic Paco Rabbane gown using ostrich feathers, and an aluminium mini dress also by Rabanne.

I have talked about these trousers before, but you have never actually seen them. Well here is a picture! Aren't they just amazing? £5 on a French market stall! 


This skirt was made out of one of my grandma's old saris from  India.  Mig Holder (check out my list of links--->) took the sari material, and my design and made a little pleated skirt and blouse for my summer holidays! She only uses recycled materials for her clothes, so it's Eco friendly too!
Not much, but I hope you enjoyed reading it! I love it when people comment, so please do!

Jo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment