Pages

Friday 28 October 2011

Max Raynor - The Next Alexander McQueen?

Max Raynor is a local boy of my age that dreams of becoming a fashion designer. He sent some fashion sketches to Vivienne Westwood and she invited him to her studio. I love his blog and his designs as he takes inspiration from many different backgrounds and designers including Matthew Williamson, Vivienne Westwood and the fabulous Christian Dior. Is he Derby's answer to Alexander McQueen?
Check out his blog for pictures from photo shoots that he's done and some more information.

http://maxraynor.blogspot.com/


Well, I'm back here people! Where I belong! Platform shoes is here to stay at last! I was amazed to see so many people actually commented on that last post, as I thought no-one looked at it!
Welcome back
Jo xx :)


No comments:

Post a Comment