Pages

Thursday 14 April 2011

Paris, My Diary Part 3 of 3

Day 3 - 19:00 - French Time


The Glass Pyramids at Louvre

We had a great day today as well! We went to the Louvre and had to wait in a long queue for tickets, but we saw all the glass pyramids. In the Italian paintings we saw the Mona Lisa and some Bottecelli fresco paintings on plaster. There was also Monet, Delacroix and Canaletto. They were all amazing. But the best part of the day was seeing the 'Museé de mode et textile' which showed lots of contemporary designer collections from 1990 onwards. This included Vivienne Westwood, Jean Paul Gaultier and Karl Lagerfeld for Chanel.


Day 4 - 17:45 - British Time

Just got on the train to Derby and I am sad the holiday is over. In St.Pancras International Mum bought a necklace from Fat Face and got me a London Postcard from Foyles.

My Favourite Holiday of my life yet :)

3 comments:

  1. How fabulous!
    I love the Louvre!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by today, darling!
    Hope all is well with you!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats fine i love reading your blog!!

    jo xx

    ReplyDelete