Pages

Tuesday 8 March 2011

Paris, My Diary Part 1 of 3

This 1st part of my diary is not much fashion interest but I would like to display my journey form the start.

Day 1- Monday 21st of February  10:12 British time

Just got on the train from Derby to St.Pancras International Station in London and I am very excited. After struggling to find room for our suitcases, we have settled down for the 1hour and a half journey. We will be stopping at Leicester soon and then it will be full speed ahead to London. I am facing backwards in the train which is weird.

St.Pancras International Station & the Euro Star


12:30 British time

We have boarded the Euro Star to Paris and I am listening to a podcast revising the french alphabet and key phrases to use in Paris. We have no yet set off from St. Pancras Station, but I am admiring the unbelievable architecture of this building. The roof is especially spectacular. We walked through the shopping centre in the station briefly and I have already spotted several London shops including Carluccios food delicatessen and a mini Hamleys toy shop.

12:50 British time

We are on set for Paris and we keep going through tunnels which makes my ears pop and I have to suck on a mint to help. I am listening to Iggy Pop on my ipod and reading the Euro Star magazine......(time gap) We may have now entered the channel tunnel...

No comments:

Post a Comment